I have the following plants that I can take cuttings or save seeds from:
Herbs, Vegetables and Various
Dependant on time of year. Would need to know in advance or at the actual time to be able to take cuttings unless I happen to have done some anyway.
- Fuchsia: various
- Lavender: Various, including: L. augustifolia ‘Hidcote’; Lavandula x chaytorae ‘Sawyers’; L. stoechas ‘Tiara’.
- Rosemary: (semi-ripe cutting late summer). Specific varieties: R. offic. prostratus; R. offic. ‘Blue Lagoon’
- Sage: variety unknown.
- Welsh Onions: would be heavy to post (!) but if you’re in the South Yorkshire/Bassetlaw area you’d be welcome to enquire and pick some up.
- Winter Savoury: (softwood in summer)
Dependant on time of year.
- Currants, black: variety unknown.
- Currants, red: variety unknown
- Gooseberry: Invicta
- Gooseberry: Whitesmith
- Japanese Wineberry
- Raspberries: various, including yellow (autumn fruiting)