WIPs that is. I finished the purple cotton angora cardi:
Nin wouldn’t stand still long enough to take an unblurred one of the front, but I did get another couple of photos of her and a couple of Ned:
I also fixed Nin’s button jointed doll (the legs had come off) and have embroidered a face onto the first Waldorf doll I’ve had a bash at making (I bought some black mohair to knit a wig when I get a spare mo). I sewed up the rip in Woody’s trousers (and restuffed him a bit).
Continued WIPs are:
- The Waldorf doll (needs that wig knitted and some clothes made)
- A pink lace shawl (which is knitting up quite fast really)
- A blue ‘pram blanket’ – with textured trees and houses on it (from a Lucinda whats-her-name book)
- The cowboy print shirt that has been cut out ready to be sewn for Ted
- I *still* haven’t finished embroidering the rosette I felted about a year ago.
There’s a lot going on here atm and at some point I will blog about it, but it’ll be a bit of a marathon (or should that be Snickers) blog and it’s just getting it written down in a bit of peace.